Saturday, December 02, 2006

BACK FOR GOOD

I know, should have written days ago but, PC was out of action. Not my fault but the old man's; keep downloading/uploading files for his thingamajig,not that I blame him mind you ( i think I already did?). Well hopefully, my timeslot won't get interrupted again.
Anyway- I just saw TAKE THAT perform live on tv! I never thought they can still do their dance steps (actually made me cringe, some of it) after all these years. The boys are still on top form (except maybe some bits round the middle and the chin area...), their songs better. And Howard Donald is absolutely gorgeous (goodness, i sound like teenbloody-ager)! The highlight for me was when they sang "back for good"; brought back some memories (don't worry I'll spare you the details). Actually, I'm not a big fan but I was mesmerized (how sad is that)!
Oops, my time is up again, according to the old man (I know I should have bought my own pc). It's so goddamn hard to write something when someone's lookin' over your shoulder. Maybe next time, I'll write a better post than this.