Sunday, November 26, 2006

Room 101

I was watching this tv program called Room 101 a few months ago. God, I would have loved to be in it; that room would have been full of these creatures, living and non living

  • animals that start with the letter s (thats for you to find out) , especially these little slimy buggers - SLUGS... they always infest my garden (and my kitchen), can't bloody get rid of them. On a good day if I see them I just leave them be, but on a bad day.. you don't want to know! No really, you don't
  • husband and wife team of "celebs", Posh and Becks and Dosh and Pecks (aka Jordan and Peter Andre), they really annoy me. Talentless celebrities that you see everytime on tv, in the papers, mags... mind you there's a lot of them here in Britain
  • traffic wardens that loiter the streets. We see them everyday carrying their "little gadget that issues a parking ticket". Honestly, they are like.. vultures! I'm sure I'm not alone on this. I know, they're only doing their job, but there are other jobs out there, aside from making people miserable. Please come out of the dark side!
  • CCTV- beware, big brother is watching you
  • George Bush. Without a doubt.

Anymore, anyone?