Friday, November 24, 2006

UNTITLED 1

I admit, I'm an amateur to blogging. I'm no" techno savvy", nor am I a writer. One thing though; I've been through a lot and I have got a story to tell . And if that's not reason enough to blog I don't know what is. So if you are reading this,(there must be someone out there) read on, spare me a few minutes , and feel free to leave a comment if you must.


First thing first, I did not blog just to tell all the good details, that would be hypocritical of me. Every now and then, I'll blog about my family, ie, my experiences as a mother, my sometimes overbearing husband (hello dear), even conversations to my mother . Most of the time, be warned, I will be moaning. Don't get me wrong, I'm a very petient person, but sometimes I just have to shout it out. If I'm in a good mood, I might share some of my favourite recipes, or if I'm extremely bored (or dont know what to blog about) I'll share some jokes. Not to mention, some photos for proof(?). Ok.

PS. I'll try to write twice a week from now on and I'll try to be polite in the most possible way. Alright?