Friday, January 19, 2007

Because of Blogging..

..I was able to write this :-)

And thanks to Snglguy, I got tagged again! Not that I'm complaining, mind.

Seriously . I got a lot of things to be thankful for because of blogging ; you have read these reasons before I'm sure ( I noticed I'm always "kulelat", I blame it on the time difference), but take heed.. please!

  • Remember, I keep reiterating that I'm thick ? Well, I still am, but because of blogging I was able to use the brain more; I read more , learned how to use the hyperlink, upload pictures, even use the you tube,etc,etc. Most importantly, it helped me organize my thoughts into words. I know I've got a long way to go but it is a learning experience, right? Even my grammar sucks most of the time , but there you go. There comes a time when playing sudoku, kakuro, crosswords, etc, is not enough to exercise the brain, especially when one is just a full time housewife and is not getting any younger...
  • I was able to meet new "friends". As Verns would say, "they're blog friends, but friends nonetheless." I can magine if no one would comment on my posts; it would feel like I'm talking to myself or talking to the trees.. how sad would that be. And of course because of them, no, because of you (if you're reading this then you are my mate), I was able to broaden my horizon, ie, learn about the way of life of other expats, learn about the current situation in the Philippines through the eyes of some bloggers, share some sentiments and experiences on this and that. And then I also learned some abbreviations, BTW.
  • It made me loosen up a bit.. Oh I think that goes without saying considering I am such a shy and retiring person :)
  • I use to watch TV a lot, but now I only watch those programs I'm really interested in. Channel hopping? No way. Blog hopping? Yes, please!
  • This is my clame to fame. At the moment anyway.
Now, now, that is what I've got to say for now. Oh, I think I made a mistake in my previous post, I didn't know I'm suppose to tag some people, too. So, I better do it this time. Who to tag? Hmm.. maybe freshies like me.. Prab and Annamanila; and Niceheart, Toe, and Nunu's mum;the pros. Please, please..pretty please :) .. Name 5 things that happened to you because of blogging.