Saturday, January 20, 2007

FRANKENSTEIN UNLEASHED

You might have heard of the controversy about celebrity big brother here in the UK. If you haven't, read this. I promised myself that I'm not watching Big Brother anymore, but it's too good to miss. Anyway, I've seen it all; the rows and the bitchings, especially on Jade Goodyconbully's part. Poor Little Shilpa, she didn't know what was coming when she came into the house.
As for you Jade, queen of chavs and princess of yobs, what are you gonna do now? What on earth were you thinking when you went back there? You must be kicking yourself.. Should you bury yourself alive or teleport into another galaxy, later on recycling yourself as a tissue paper for all of the Blighty?
You decide.
For more on Jade Goody, read this.
My husband thinks I'm going loopy.