Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I've got the blues...

Now that the Christmas season is over, can't help but feel a bit low. I blame it on the weather, not been very nice these last few weeks,and I haven't seen the sun shine for sometime. I know I keep going on and on about the weather here but who wouldn't? Honestly, it's getting worse. It didn't help when a friend from Sweden called me this morning telling me she's depressed too and suffering from ME. Incidentally, the weather in Sweden has been mild (as in above 0 degrees); here, it's about 10 degrees,which is mild for the time of the year, but drab. Very drab. I blame this weather situation on global warming.. and I blame it on georgebush.

I blame it on this woman, whateverhernameis, curses,curses. We were just having a lunch in one of these fast food chain when my 1 year old cried so loud ( as in a wailing, shouting cry). Picked him up, tried to comfort him, but he wouldn't stop. Tried to feed him, no, he's not hungry. Sometimes he cries like that when he wants to sleep, so I got up with him in the pushchair, went out and went round and round the mall until he fell asleep. When I came back, hubby said he overheard this woman at the other table sniggering us about childcare. He said, that she said, " they shouldn't have had any children. " He's only a baby, and babies cry, for crying out loud! Is it my fault that my baby cries a lot (and loud)? I was lucky with my firstborn, he is a placcid one. Anyone out there who have a cry baby like mine, please help! And as for you, whoeveryouare, how dare you criticize us? How very dare you!

I blame it on my money situation.. it's official, I'm skint!. What with the Christmas expenses and shopping, ( ahh shopping, like music to my ears) and bills and bills.. Anyway, I'm not worried about this coz I've been in the same situation many a time (as in all the time, he, he). And this is where the hubby comes in :-) ..

Sometimes I think, I've only got myself to blame... boo hooo..

...